Monday 5 November 2007

More things


Had some more dates through for scans that I have been told to attend or else! I think the main reason for my being there is to pay for the pictures because I know nothing about the scans and find it even harder to see anything remotely resembling a baby in them. However, I have been assured that it does get easier as the baby takes shape. I'm actually looking forward to discovering what sex it will be so that I can either practice my football or improve my shopping techniques accordingly. As long as it is healthy. That's the main thing. Even if it's got two heads, as long as it's healthy it will be fine. As long as it's a boy. I don't know if I would be able to handle a daughter, especially when she gets to 16. I was 16 once and know what it's like and it's scary to think that she will be exposed to people like me and my hormones as they were at that age!
As you can see, the above picture has absolutely nothing to do with babies. It was taken at Chester Zoo recently and it was one of those moments that was too good to be true and one of the first pictures taken with my new digital SLR. Now that I know how to get them on to my blog, I hope to put some more on display.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Erm, what were you doing less than a mile from my house without popping in?? Hmmm??? Answer me!!!!

Mandragon said...

Oops! Sorry Donna, I never realised you lived that close otherwise I would have popped in to say hello. I've got sat nav now and can go anywhere. Thanks for reading my blog. Oddly enough, I only live about 2 miles from Blackpool Zoo. And have an annual pass. Bizarre!!