Monday 12 November 2007

Another scan

Here are two black and whites of the results of a night of passion with Gill. Pretty good, eh? He or she moved around quite a lot during the scan and wouldn't really stay still to get a really good shot, like it was doing aerobics or something. But at least I managed to spot it a bit better this time. There is only one in there which is a relief as I'm a twin and so is Gill's mother and I have to confess that I was a little concerned that I would have to be thinking of two names instead of one. We still don't know what the sex is but the next scan is due on christmas eve and we hope that they will be able to tell us then. Should be nice before christmas. I am struggling with names at the moment. It is important to get the right one as the little tyke will be stuck with that handle for the rest of it's life. I'm welsh and part of me would like a welsh name but some of the would be difficult to pronounce (eg Llyr, Llifon etc) especially if I stay living in England. All suggestions greatly appreciated. I quite like the name Bethany if it's a girl as Bethan is a common name in Wales and it's still got that english feel to it. I've got plenty of time to think about it though as it isn't due to make an appearance until May.

No comments: