Tuesday 4 March 2008

Where have I been?!?

It has been a while since my last entry. Things are going quite well with the pregnancy all things considered. Gill is injecting her insulin but Ben seems to be growing a bit bigger than he should. He is probably about 2 pounds heavier than he should be at the moment which is a concern in relation to when they will perform the caesarian. At the moment it will be on the 2nd of May (the day after my mother's birthday funnily enough) but if he gets too big then they may get him out a bit sooner. Apart from that they seem to be quite happy with his performance so far and are keeping a close eye on him. My compliments go to all of them up at the Blackpool Vic who have done a splendid job so far, fair play to them. We will be popping down to Brighton just before Easter to watch Gill's brother get married and to pick up a pram on the way back. I just hope there are plenty of toilets on the way down as no doubt Gill will want to stop at every single one.
I have been getting into magic tricks lately as I have discovered a good magic shop just down the road from where I currently live and after seeing some of the magic acts recently at the Winter Palace as well as the Junior World Championships it has spurred me on to learn some card tricks. I've already got a magic wand (well it worked on Gill! Geddit?).

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ooo, 2nd May, I'd better get knitting!!

Our next door neighbour is a bit of a magician, he hasn't shown us any tricks yet though. He's in a magoc club of some kind.

As for your magic wand, you just had to get an oo-er in there didn't you!!

Donna said...

Good to see you back blogging again by the way!